Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Hallelujah for Elastic pants!!!!!!!

Yes....It is now time. The doctor was not lying about me no longer being able to wear my favorite jeans. I feel like every day I wake up and my tummy is a little bit larger. Last night I was at Andy and Andrea's house. Wearing my fav jeans. I showed up there with them buttoned. The next time I went to the bathroom I could not get them buttoned back up;). They just got more and more uncomfortable as the night wore on. Then Andrea and I started discussing the maternity clothes in her attic. She said she had a pair of jeans that might work for me. Glory!!They are not the kind I am still just not ready to wear yet with the big ugly blue panel on them(although don't worry I know that will be coming). However, they are very stretchy, with room to grow in front, and elastic in back. Glory. I want to give God some praise. I couldn't believe the difference when I put them on. It is only when you are pregnant that you can pull of wearing jeans with elastic in them. And I LOVE them. I may never take them off.
God has been so super faithful to provide me with lots of cute maternity clothes. Andrea gave me a TON last night and those of you that know her know how cute she dressed when she was pregnant. I was also able to buy a ton at the consignment sale on Monday, mostly summer stuff for when I am BIG and pregnant in the summer. I also am recieving clothes from my aunt laura's hair dresser. How cool is that. Aunt Laura always comes through. So I maybe sticking out from her to kingdom come(because baby doesn't how much place to go but out on a girl that is 5 2"), but I will be sporting some cute fashion! I cannot believe how much God has already provided for us. He is so faithful, and even cares about the little things in life, like me feeling cute when I am preggie(as the hip people say)

No comments: