Sunday, July 20, 2008

Shower pics from the church shower and more(for you Jenn)





This is me and Todd with our favorite present for Alex. From of course....Aunt Jenn....She is so thoughtful and Alex is going to LOVE her. I can't wait to see him play with his little rocker! Of course Jenn. Todd would have to put in a pun right now....Alex..Rocks:):)
This is me and Todd(with me looking very pregnant)with another wonderful gift from Our Incredible Aunts(Laura and Brenda. you know who you are).......We LOVE this jogging stroller, and can't wait to use it! Half marathon here I come!
Not only did our wonderful church family come to the shower, but also our wonderful family too!
Todd and I beside our wonderful cake....There will be a close up in a minute. Lisa Jaycoks has to be one of the most talented people in the world.



Is that not the coolest cake ever. In case you didn'tnotice, we have a gingerbread theme. That is how our nursery will be decorated.


We were so blessed by our church family and real family. They totally went all out and showered us with their love..Alex is going to be one spoiled little boy. But spoiled in Jesus name, so I guess it will be ok.

No comments: