Thursday, July 24, 2008

Alex...Coming Soon!!!!!!!!!!!

If you read my blog frequently, you probably notice my LIttle Alex floating around happily in the corner...Did you notice that today it said....22 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I can't tell you how fast that makes my heart beat. In fact, he could very well come sooner than that. I went to my dreaded doctor's visit Tuesday...Dreaded well, because now is the time the "not so fun" stuff starts happening when I go to the doc, they don't just measure my belly:)...Well, it really wasn't that bad...And I must say..I am praising the Lord every day because I love my doctor and his whole staff. Who knew I would ever look forward to going to the doctor. But The doc the Lord allowed me to find is a perfect fit for me, always taking time for Todd and I, and to answer our questions and make us feel comfortable. His whole staff is amazing....
Anyways, I digress...He said baby alex is about 7 pounds now. Wahoo! And he also said..Well Alex could come anytime now. He thinks he will either come early, or right on time. He said he wanted me to wait at least until the beginning of August if at all possible..Do you realize that is....next week:)...Wow! But he made me copies of my records to keep in my car and in my glove compartment to take to the hospital with me....He said I needed to keep those with me at all times.....Hello..Is this starting to freak anyone else out?..Cuz I came home and had a slight emotional breakdown..hehehe. I guess it just drove it home that baby alex is coming any time now...Which is so super super exciting. And scary at the same time. So i am kicking it into high gear to get ready for the baby, and get myself spiritually, emotionally, and physically. I can't wait to meet Alex face to face. By the way, I now officially have graduated from the baby care classes. I took Lamaze boot camp and baby health and safety..Monday I took the three and 1/2 hour breast feeding class, which Todd gracioiusly bowed out of going to. It was very informative...OF course, since it lasted from 6:30 to 9:00 at night. Who doesn't want to go to a class that has a stuffed boob the instructor holds Up:)hehhe.

4 comments:

Jenn said...

wow wow wow.. i don't know what to say.. but wow. I am so glad that you had a grea tdoctors visit.. i can't believe that alex is already 7 pounds.. that's crazy.. your defionatly gonna have a chunker.. good I love fat babies. I am soo excited for you guys and soo nervous and sooo happy to be an aunt. I love you my dear! Wow!

Anonymous said...

I second what Jenn said! Wow! I can't believe he's coming so soon! Please kindly inform him that he's not allowed to come on Sunday because you have a date with "Aunt" Casey that night. :)

Anonymous said...

your blog cracks me up. i had lots of catching up to do. my limited internet access til i get my office back. i am so excited about what the Lord has in store for your family...your whole family b/c He is definatly at work in various ways. know that i'm praying for you as you prepare to be mom. love you!

Jenn said...

.i need more pictures my dear sister!!