Monday, February 4, 2008

Mighty Mondays!

I don't know what that title is about, just thought I would get your attention. Most people don't like MOnday's, however, I love Monday's! ONe, because I get together and walk(used to be run untill I became a mamma and she started running 6 miles for her marathon training) and have coffee(don't worry, my one cup a week) and spend time in the Bible together.Shawna is one of the only motivations to get me out of bed at 5 am and not hit the snooze button.
I also love mondays because it is the start of a new week. An exciting new week, filled with all kinds of possiblilites. Who knows what this week will bring.
Hopefully a good report that peanut is growing strong when I go to the doctor tommorow. Please pray that I like this new doc, and feel comfortable with him delivering our precious gift in 6 months. Wow! Time flies. Speaking of my little blessing, I had a dream about "him" on sunday. It was so precious and made me so excited....it really clicked that in a few months I am going to be holding a little bundle of my very own. Well Todd and I's very own...WEll..God's own. WE are just borrowing it. Now, I don't know if it is a boy or not, it was just a boy in my dream.
THis weekend was great. The first time I have had nothing to do since Christmas. Glory. Todd totally spoiled me on Friday night by cooking the best pasta I have ever had. SEriously, and you know sometimes his cooking can be a bit too creative....hehhe. He even put sundried tomatoes in it. Then Todd and I party hardied for a Friday night, barely staying awake untill 8:30 to play on round of Cribbage. Are we an old married couple or what. Sat. I attempted to get my house and the piles of laundry back in order. I have been struggling to get things done since I am so tired at night. Please pray I can learn to better manage my time and take care of the house and serve Todd the way God would call me too!Sat night we had pizza with STerling and kay after going to the youth's baskball game and getting there right when the game was over.bad timing huh....Sunday was a great day of worship, eating with my wonderful fam,napping, and a super bowl party where I paid zero attention to the game and played mancala with allie.
Alright enough boring details. They are all for you Jenn, no one else probably cared. I love you guys. Have a blessed week!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I care!! And I'm dying to hear about your appointment! I might try calling after work. I'm babysitting, so I can't talk long, but I'd love to have a quick update!

Jenn said...

they sister.. i loved your mighty mondays post.. it was awesome. please keep giving me all of the details because i love hearing all about the details of your life. I miss you and I was so glad to talk to talk to you the other day. I am so glad that you got to go to the doctor today and i cannot wait to hear all about it. you have to post as soon as possible. I love you