Wednesday, February 13, 2008

And to the other loves in my life

Don't worry, I don't want to leave the rest of you out. I am overwhelmed by love.........First of all,I cannot believe how loved I am by God. HE is so patient, so forgiving to me, and loved me enough to die for me. Glory! Lately I have just really been realizing how much of a sacrifice it was for Christ to create in me a clean heart. HE had to die a painful death in order to intercede for all the stupid things I do. Todd and I are reading the bible in a year(very slowly) and are reading about the Isrealites. AS many times as they messed up, grumbled and complained, and MOses interceded for them, it does not even compare to how many times I Have messed up and deserve the death Christ died for me. So His love I celebrate!
I already posted about love for Todd. HE amazes me every day, and I fall more and more in love with him each day.
I am also in love with someone I have never met. This tiny baby that is growing inside me. I can't believe in 6 months I will be able to greet this precious love!
THen...my fam.....I Have THE BEST parents in the world. THey have always loved me, and showered me with it. I love spending time with them. I can't believe God gave me such great parents.
I also have a long lost love. Well not long lost, that just sounded more dramatic. But a love across the ocean....JEnnifer:) I miss you so much, but I am so proud of you. YOu are the best friend I could ever ask for....Thanks for everything you mean to me. I love you
FInally, God has blessed me with AMAZING friends. Thank you guys for shining CHrist to me, and loving crazy old me just for who I am. My life would not be the same without you!

3 comments:

Dontmissyoursunsetlady said...

Hey Smiley,

I am so thankful to have you as a sister and friend! Isn't it neat to think about the life God formed inside your womb?! You get the cheeziest blog award for your post about Todd. That post was a bit steamy too! I'll call today probably love you!

Unknown said...

Hello lovely! I love how precious you and Todd are. It gives me hope that I'll get to marry my best friend, too. I love you a lot!

Jenn said...

hey sister. I am glad that you posted that post before I had to read the cheesy post about you and todd.. ehhehee.. just kidding. I am so happy that you married him because I got an awesome brother in law out of the process and i get to be an aunt because of it.. so it worked out great. And I met nathan, so i found out about team nepal .. so here I am .. so i guess you can now blame todd for that! :-)
I liked that you called me your long lost love. that sounds well so drammatic and you know how dramatic i always am. ;-) I miss you and it was so good to get to talk to you the other day. I am mising you alot. I had a great valentines day.. throughout the day several of my nepale friends gave me gifts, including some beautiful flowers.. and then leah and i went out and gorged ourselves on an awesome..expensive dinner of real steak imported from australia.. sometimes being a m is rough :-)