Saturday, December 8, 2007

Weekend Wonderland

I (Todd) am having such a wonderful time with my wife this weekend. My incredible sister-in-law gave Michelle and I and weekend away and we are loving it. We are staying at the CHOO-CHOO and it's lighting our fires of love :). --Thanks Jenn--. We went to the enchanted garden of lights in Rock City last night and it was so incredible. They shared the gospel! It was great. Also Michelle and I had a fabulous time together. Today we are out and about in chattanooga going to various tourist places and hope to glorify God by shining forth His righteousness and making Him known through our love for Him and one another (make sense?). Well....later....

1 comment:

Jenn said...

i am sooo glad that you guys are having such an awesome time. you deserve it and i can't wait to hear all about it. however... all this talk about baby making is making me uncomfortable.. maybe i should have a meeting wtih kelli. I miss you guys and i love you so much . i am going to call you tonight and see how it went. you guys deserved it