Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Our future soccer player

Well...the verdict for boy or girl is.........Still boy or girl. Our little baby did not want to cooperate, with the umbillical cord right between its legs. So we still just don't know boy or girl. However I do believe it will be a future soccer player. It was just a kicking its little feet when the doctor pushed on my stomach. Poor little guy(or girl). I think we traumatized it. I cannot tell you how amazing that moment was though. Watching the baby move around, and getting to see what God has been up too inside me is indescribable. Espically having my family around to see it with me. I loved it when I saw it's little hand. It was waving at all of us. From what I can tell it has perfect little fingers and toes. We could also see a great shot of its face....It has the perfect little nose, rounded like mine...What a joy! God's miracle is amazing. I am so in love with this little miracle inside of me. And I must say I really still like the doc very much. I am so pleased that God led us to the right place. And a big Glory shout out to God. He has so provided for our medical bills in ways we can't even fathom. He truly is Jehovah Jireh, the God who provides.
Well, the baby's measurements are for a 18 week and 5 day old baby. So either it is a small baby, ...or I am due later than they originally thought. Who knows? Either way..It is healthy and that is all that matters...
My cup overfloweth today. I just want to dance and praise the Lord....Let's just have a dancing, praise Jesus, praise party kindof day!
One more thing...God has put on Todd and I's heart to pray about believing him for something big...which will remain unamed at this point. So if you guys could pray about that too, even if you don't know the specifics, God does.Thanks so much. He can do more than we think ever possible!

4 comments:

Jenn said...

i love ths post.. sorry i am just now able to comment.. our internet was knocked out by a storm and has not been working for 2 days-- we've had some pretty strong storms lately. I am soo excited about my niece or nephew.. you had to know that he's either a soccer player or I think he's doing a hallelujah jesus dance. I'm so sorry that i could not really hear you on the phone the other day but i was really excited to get to talk to you. I love you so much and i miss you like crazy. I am going to try to send you an e-mail this morning. i love you

Anonymous said...

your post blessed my heart this morning. it's kinda still exciting not knowing boy or girl..though i really do want to know niece/nephew :) not only is He jehova jirah but also jehova nissi our banner who goes before us. especially with the something big issue. i'm excited to see what He does with you guys. i love you!
~ Katybug

Anonymous said...

Sweet Pea,
your note inspired me all over again. I just remember seeing the image of that baby and it's stuck in my head. I'm in love with him/her. I love you too!!!! I'll see you soon.

Thanks for walking with me as we follow God's leading in our life.
For His glory in Christ.

Your Hubbie

Dontmissyoursunsetlady said...

Your post makes me thrilled. I am Glad you are feeling better. I hope you find out about the baby on my birthday. I'm praying for you guys! I love you!