Friday, September 18, 2009

Favorite Things Friday!

These are a few of my favorite things right now:)

Cherry limemade Walmart Drink packet you put in your water. Jenn-It makes me come alive..but I am out now:(
Fall! Rainy fall days. I love them so much.
Watching saved by the bell with Jenn till late night last night:)
My Precept Jeremiah bible study. It is tough..More like doing homework than bible study but I love it.
Anything Karen Kingsbury. I think I have read every book she has written. I love her!
My gel pen that is multicolored:)
When Alex is sleepy and holds tight to his blankie. It is just so cute.
My Old Navy yoga pants(don't worry I don't wear them out of the house, they would scare everyone)
Alex's new toy someone from chuch gave him. It is this big multicolored box that has those thingies like in doctor's offices with the wooden beads you move all up and down the litle columns(minus the pediatricians office germs). He loves it and it keeps him occupied for quite some time.
Whole wheat pasta noodles
What are your favorite things?

2 comments:

Katy G said...

watching it storm, swings, walking on the beach, driving, rainbows, sausage things :), hugs, football, watching someone do something they are passionate about, movies, lead pencils, naps, good conversations, spending time w/people you love, dinner out, milkshakes, frisbee golf, having someone tell you they love you, old cars, reading, hamocks, inside jokes, friends

Anonymous said...

I would have to say you updating your blog would fall in the "favorite things" category. As would: long phone conversations with my favorite people; pumpkins spice latte's; that feeling in the air when it's finally becoming fall; fall leaves blowing around in the wind; thunderstorms; hot tea...

I could go on and on. I love you bunches sweet friend!