Thursday, August 6, 2009

4 Years of Blessing!


I love this guy so much. I cannot believe it has been FOUR crazy, awesome, God filled adventure filled years. God has done so much in four years. It seems crazy.Great is God's faithfullness! In four years we have experienced great sorrow and great Joy! We have seen God do more than we coiuld ask or imagine. We have seen God provide 2 free honeymoons,lived and served in a boys dorm for two years, spent 6 weeks in Peru, were brought to westview were todd became youth minister, moved to apison, went to Jamaica, saw God lead me to the CAC then to be a stay at home mom, watch God provde for us to have a baby, saw God provide free seminary for you, give you a job at CEF full time, seen people saved, seen God answer prayers. Became parents to the most amazing little boy.! Wow.And this has only been in 4 years. I would not want to share this adventure of a God filled life with anyone else.We cannot wait to see what other Mark 9 things(impossible with man, possible with God) things God has planned for the next 4 years!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Michelle,
I love this post. It has been an amazing adventure. Four years together and it has flown by. The years before Alex were sweet and with him it has just gotten sweeter. I love being a parent with you. I love that God has entrusted to us a little creation. I pray he becomes a mighty "warrior" for Christ.

Michelle, I'm more in love with you now than four years ago. This past year has certainly been our toughest, but our best...it has been our most honest year and our most molding year. We are becoming one and I love it!

I love you sweetie!

Todd