. What was I doing 10 years ago? Wow. I was a sophmore in college, still in the akward phase where I wasn't the coolest cat around(like I am now). I was probably going to some church camp or mission trip, because that is what I spent my whole summer doing when I was in highschool. Which means I was probably staying up to late, putting gummy bears on the toilet(yes I did that) and making lists with all my friends of the cutest guys in our youth group, and who we were going to marry and why...hehhe
2. What are 5 things on my to-do list today?
Clean my horrible kitchen. It looks like a natural disaster area. Is it bad to still have dishes on the counter from Thursday?
Finish washing clothes, cuz Todd is leaving for new york tommorow:(
Buy some decongestant/allergy medicine,as soon as I can find the list from my doc telling e what I can take
Be productive at work
Pick up my cute hubbie from the bus stop, since we are still currently sharing one car. ON the plus side, just think of how enviornmentally savy that makes us.
3. Snacks I enjoy:
Icecream is top on my list! Anytime...And since I've been pregnant, randomly..vinegar.yup....so that makes salt and vinegar potato chips a high priority!
4. Places I’ve lived:
Harrison, TN, Athens, TN, a freshman boys dorm, and Apision TN
5. Things I’d do if I were a billionaire:Give money to every person who wrote me a missionary support letter, go visit Jenn in Nepal,go on a really cool trip to the mountains somewhere with my hubbie, buy a car........this could get a bit overwhelming.
6. People I want to know more about:
Jesus. Amy Carmicheal. Ruth Bell Graham. Beth Moore
7. Name two things you have in common with Oprah:
hmm......our beautiful dark skin:)hehhe....I'm just not really sure
8. You can tell a lot about a person by…
how much they laugh and smile, how they treat their parents and family.
9. Are you a yeller when you get angry?
only to jenn back in the day when we fought over who got to wear what outfit;)....I may have at one point yelled at Todd, but I'm not really sure
10. Have you ever danced in public?
Yes. I am not at all a good dancer, but I love to dance with Todd(who has the rythym of a black person)
11. What did you do to deserve your first detention?
I was tardy I think?
12. What did you do to deserve your first paddling?
I never had a paddling at school. Only getting spanked by the fly swatter by my parents
13. Name three things you like about the town you live in.
It is close to lots of things.
It only has one stopsign.
It is so tiny we can say we are going to town:)
14. Name four things that you love to do.
Jog(that was before I was pregnant, now I am doing good to walk up stairs)
Go on dates with my hubbie
Feel Alex kicking inside of me
15. Name something unusual you carry with you wherever you go.
Hehe...when I was doing classes in the schools, my crate of puppets rode with me in the car wherever I go...does that make me weird?!
16. What’s your favorite website?www.reachsouthasia.blogspot.com...can I say I am a bit obsessive to check it.
I wouldn’t even know where to begin!
17. Where and when was your first kiss?
At my wedding...Glory. To the most handsome guy in the whole world. However, lets just say the first kiss wasn't the best. It just gave us more chances to practice our technique later.18. What would an enemy have to say about you?
I don't know if I have any enemies currently?
19. Favorite childhood memory. Going on Hand family camping trips, which generally turned out to be disasters in really fun, memory making ways! I loved our trip to Canada where Jenn and I rode in the back seat the whole way in Suburu brat seats.
20. Any regrets?